Book An Appointment
01202 420 580
What is Bio Surafce Peel? It is a powerful skin treatment delivered by your Demalogica skin expert therapist.
Benefits: It will help reduce fine lines, decrease surface roughness, help fade pigmentation and signs of premature aging., to reveal smoother, brighter and softer skin.
With BioSurface Peel you can get the same powerful results without the associated risks or downtime. In fact immediately, your skin will look and feel healthier than ever before!
up to 60 min - usually £ 80 introductory offer £60
up to 30 min - usually £45 introductory offer £35
BioSurface Peel is 30-60 minute treatment involving a 4 tiered system:
Salicylic Acid helps dissolve and remove excess surface oils and skin cells.
Powerful plant enzymes unlink skin cells and help digest skin protein to enable penetration of active ingredients.
Highly active skin smoothing accelerators penetrate the skin, pushing exfoliation to the limit.
Skin-soothing botanicals are applied to rapidly calm irritation and reduce redness whilst kick-starting the repair process.
During your treatment you may experience some temporary itching, stinging or warm flushing. This will fade within 5-10 minutes.
What can I expect?
Most clients experience noticeable results after the 1st treatment with the skin appearing softer, smoother, with fine lines, wrinkles and blemishes reduced. Dermalogica Biosurface Peel is suitable for most skins including sensitive skins and results will vary depending on your skin condition and how frequently you receive BioSurface Peel treatments.
How does Dermalogica BioSurface Peel work?
BioSurface Peel is unlike any other peel. This unique bi-phase treatment is designed to work with the skins chemistry, not against it. When performed by a certified skin care professional, it safely removes dull outer layers of the skin and helps the skin underneath regenerate for better health and radiance.
Post Treatment instructions:
Use the following guidelines until your skin has resolved peeling (approximately 7–10 days). For more sensitive skin or after a more intense treatment, consider following these guidelines for at least 10 days.
1. Immediately following treatment, apply a broad spectrum physical sunscreen (minimum SPF30) such as Dermalogica Super Sensitive Shield SPF30 or UltraSensitive Tint SPF30. Avoid direct daylight exposure for 2–3 weeks and wear a 3” wide brim hat if going in the sun is necessary. Direct sun exposure must be avoided to prevent hyperpigmentation.
2. On the day of treatment, avoid strenuous exercise or prolonged exposure to heat sources such as dry saunas and steam rooms. Increased blood circulation to the face will cause an increased warming effect, which could lead to discomfort (prickling, itching, etc.), redness, inflammation, swelling or other side effects.
3. On the night of treatment, rinse your face with cool water and a gentle cleanser such as UltraCalming™ Cleanser, then moisturize skin with a barrier-protecting moisturizer such as Barrier Repair. This will help soothe skin tightness.
4. Increase your fluid intake for 2–3 days after the BioSurface™ Peel treatment.
5. You will likely begin peeling within 2–3 days. This is normal. DO NOT pick or peel at loose skin. This may cause discoloration.
6. Avoid using any type of exfoliating product on the treated area for 72 hours after treatment or until your skin shows no signs of sensitivity. If skin is no longer sensitive, MultiVitamin Thermafoliant® may be used to slough off peeling skin.
7. Continue to moisturize the treated area for the duration of the peeling process. Applying Multi-Active Toner, Skin Hydrating Booster or a slightly thicker moisturizer such as Intensive Moisture Balance throughout the day can help maintain hydration and decrease the appearance of flaking.
Once peeling and redness subside: Resume the regular Dermalogica daily routine that has been recommended by your professional skin therapist.
BioSurface Peel … Discover your best skin ever!!
A chemical peel that works with the skin … not against it!