Book An Appointment
07950 444 700
Introducing the Dermalogica Pro Power Peel:
When it comes to chemical peels, Dermalogica aims to promote skin health, it is one of Dermalogicas core values, we want the very best treatments for our clients.
With regular resurfacing is important to accelerate cell turnover and renewal rates - so we opted for chemical peels that are more frequent and less invasive, rather than those that push the skin to the point of severe inflammation and possible scarring.
The pro peel collection:
One step Prep, Ultra Bright Peel, Advanced renewal peel, Power clear peel and Neutralizing solution.
We cannot perform a pro power peel on a client who:
1. Has received a resurfacing skin procedure such as laser,
light therapy, microdermabrasion or chemical peel within the past two weeks.
2. Has received Botox or other injectables within the past week.
3. Has used Retin-A within the past 48 hours.
4. Has used Isotretinoin (Accutane) in the past six months.
5. Has waxed within the past 72 hours.
6. Has a contagious skin disease or infection such as an active cold sore.
7. Is pregnant or lactating.